Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bo Burnham's Words Words Words Album





Bo Burnham's new Album Words Words Words is the newest addition to the young comedian (or as he says "prodigy's" discography. In this album Bo takes a break from his songs and begins some of his punny and clever stand up.


Track Listing:


1. Words, Words, Words (Studio)

2. Oh Bo (Studio)

3. What's Funny

4. Ex-Girlfriend/Racial Humor

5. Men & Women

6. One Man Shows

7. Ironic

8. Binary Reality

9. Words, Words, Words

10. A Prayer/ How Do We Fix Africa?

11. Haikus/Sonnet/Shakespeare

12. Rant

13. Theoretical Dick Jokes/ Statistics

14. Art is Dead

15. Traditional Stand-Up

16. Oh Bo



Get Album Here:

or Here

6 comments:

  1. Wow sweet post man. I'm really going to have to buy this album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I LOVE BO BURNHAM!!!!!
    i am SERIOUSLY going to enjoy your blog lol.
    i went and seen him and had a shirt that i made that said "Bo burnham gives me a heterosexual boner"
    he laughed.
    i felt honored.
    Go bo burnham, great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is hilarious.
    I saw his special on Comedy Central a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christopher Hella


    That's awesome haha I wore a "Mrs. Burnham" shirt that has a pic of me in a wedding dress and bo in a tux. I'll probably post a pic later

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved this dude ever since I saw this clip from his comedy special where you rages against religion:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hCQLEIWadk

    Now he's on my MP3 player and I listen to him whenever I go out for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Art is dead is like the best one EVER! He's so talented, and HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete